We are seeking a mid-level traditional media buyer to add to the Spurrier Group Media Intelligence team. Spurrier Group is a growing research, strategy and media firm. We work with regional, national and international agencies and clients and buy media primarily in the U.S. but also in China, Japan, Germany, UK, Mexico and Canada. We provide excellent benefits and work environment and are looking for an experienced media buyer to support our brand of Performance Media across all channels.
• Work with planner/strategist to determine best tactics for target audience
• Provide costs, avails for planning purposes
• Work with media reps to ensure access to a variety of placement options – best tactic, price, service, etc.
• Project ratings, negotiate buys including value add, complete match reports and post-buy analysis
• Provide updates on placements including any recommendations for optimizations
• Keep up to date on market trends and inform team
• Minimum 3 years of experience in radio buying
• Experience in broadcast, cable and digital are a plus but not required
• Helpful to have digital experience – understand terminology and how it relates to all areas of media
• Must be familiar with Freewheel (View, SBMS, Eleven) or other buying software
• Must be self-motivated, efficient and pay strict attention to process, deadlines and goals
• Must be solutions oriented and work with team to determine how to best meet clients’ needs
• Must be able to work with others in a collaborative fashion – must understand how this role fits in and affects all other roles
To print this job posting, click here.
Send qualified resumes to email@example.com.
*Note: This is not a remote job opportunity. The qualified candidate must be available to work M-F 9a – 5p at the downtown Richmond office.